1. Download the appropriate form for your concern.
- NEW .gov.ph Domain Application
- .gov.ph Domain Registry Modification
- .gov.ph Domain Deactivation
For new applications, the requesting agency is required to submit by email, written in the agency’s letterhead, an official letter stating that you are given permission to register the particular domain name for that agency. The letter should be duly signed by any of the following: Agency Head, Chief Information Officer, or the MIS Head. The request letter should be addressed to:
Department of Information and Communications Technology
DICT Bldg., C.P. Garcia, Diliman, Quezon City
2. Accomplish the form. Details in the form should be specific and correct and should be written legibly.
3. Send the accomplished form to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an email notification from the .gov.ph Domain Administrator.
Please read the DNS Naming Policy to know if you are qualified for a .gov.ph domain sub-delegation