For .gov.ph domain concerns, please see below for instructions:
1) Download the appropriate form for your concern:
a. NEW .gov.ph Domain Application. Please READ THE Philippine Government Internet Domain Names Policy to know if you are QUALIFIED for a .gov.ph domain subdelegation.
For new applications, the requesting agency is also required to submit by fax, written in the agency's letterhead, an official letter stating that you are given permission to register the particular domain name for that agency, duly signed by any of the following: Agency Head; Chief Information Officer, or MIS Head. The request letter should be addressed to:
Advanced Science and Technology Institute
ASTI Bldg., Technology Park Complex,
U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City,
Fax:+63 2 9258598
2) Accomplish the form. Details in the form should be specific and correct. Please write legibly.
3) Send through fax the accomplished form to this number: +63 2 9258598
4) Wait for an email notification from the .gov.ph domain administrator as regards to your request.
5) If you have other concerns, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.